Monday, October 25, 2010

Jackpot

The ladies in my church have a monthly social and at every one of those socials we have a swap. As a natural purger of things, I LOVE this swap. It's always an excellent opportunity to take a load of stuff we no longer need and get someone else to enjoy it. I also LOVE thrift shopping, but its definitely hit and miss, and usually, I don't find anything at our swaps. But good gracious, I sure did hit the jackpot this month.

I could see a sweet Christmas dress coming from that set of three red and green fabrics up there, there's wool, corduroy and a home dec weight. Maybe a dress that uses one of those pretty green trims. And aren't those Strawberry Shortcake and Raggedy Ann and Andy ornament panels fun?? I think Goose will enjoy doing those with me. Anyway, I just love me some free beautiful things:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...