Monday, January 1, 2007

About Me

For starters, I am a mama. My two beautiful and crazy kids keep me busy and always running. But they are also the source of my inspiration. The mere name of this blog comes from my daughter, who would wake up day after day for about a year when she was 2 and report on these lengthy dreams of hippos and dinosaurs going to the pumpkin patch, usually by different modes of transportation each time, airplanes, motorcycles, buses, bikes, you name it. I wondered about all of the other beautiful things that must be floating around in that little red head of hers, hence the inspiration.

When I'm not crafting, I am reading, decorating, taking pictures, playing outside or just plain talking to my hot husband and loving every moment of it.

I hope you'll stick around and that you leave inspired. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...