Tuesday, April 5, 2011

They're in the Shop

Remember all those lovely vintage sheets from my thrift store adventure the other day?? Well, I felt so lucky to find such treasures (and have so very many more in my vintage sheet stash) that I though I should share:) SO, you will find lovely little fat quarter bundles in my shop. Didn't know I have shop?? It's true. I don't advertise it a whole lot but it's there and active so go ahead a take a look. You'll even find a sweet little apron there...the last of that favorite fabric of mine...

Wondering what to do with all these lovely sheets?? Here are some great tutorials/ideas using just fat quarters to get you started:

Vintage Sheet Wrapped Wreath
Patchwork Pocket Tote Bag
Vintage Sheet Quilt -- So lovely!!
Swatch Portraits
Lunch Tote

I have some very sweet blues and pinks that will join these delicious yellows shortly. Keep checking back!

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such pretty finds! Bet you are super excited about them!
Thank you so much for linking to my tote tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...