Friday, September 24, 2010

Kids Clothes Week??

not happening. Not for me, anyway. Not my week I guess. Lack of motivation? yes. Not feeling well? yes. Poor luck with my feeble attempt? yes.

In fact, get this. Today we went ALL THE WAY to Joann's (about 25 min away...that's quite a trek for us:) ) and I realized I forgot all of my coupons, and I had a bunch of them to use. HOWEVER, a super nice lady gave me all of the rest of her coupons that she wasn't going to use. SO nice. So I get everything I need, get all of my items and coupons checked through, open up my purse...no wallet. Blah. So, uh...yeah. We have to go back this afternoon. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has ever done this??

But because every post is better with a picture, here is a sneak peek at a post to come. My little man just had his birthday yesterday and needed something special:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, you're not the only one. I've done all the grocery shopping and realized I didn't have my wallet. So irritating!

Megan said...

I really wish I could have sat in your craft room and watched you make that little backpack. I really want to attempt to make one. Myles starts preschool next week so it is not very realistic to think I will ever make one for him but I have a bit of time before Noah needs one. :) I bet it's super cute. And I instantly thought of how he says papa when he sees a plane. Cuteness!! Sounds like you have "post-vacation brain" to me ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...