Monday, January 17, 2011

Tutorials!!

Hello friends!

So, after some doing I finally have a nice little Tutorial Database for you, complete with pictures and quick links. You'll find the link to my tutorial page above on my navigation bar. Each new tutorial will be added as they are created here on Hippos and Dinosaurs.

Hope this makes it easier to find what you are looking for!

Also, I am leaving town for a few days, but I have some pretty fun posts scheduled for you, but if I don't get back to your emails right away, it will certainly happen in the near future.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Ooo! Thanks! That makes it much easier to find things! I finished the Fun Family Napkins last week and am working on the the Perfect Heating Pad this week. Thanks for sharing tutorials with pictures! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...