Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quiet Book: M & N

With family here, I've been doing a lot of baking and eating, but not a ton of sewing and crafting. However, I did finish up these little pages a few weeks back and finally got some cute little finger puppets to add so I can finally cross them off my list.

The 'M' page was heavily influenced by Homemade by Jill's version.

'N' was fun to create. This has already been to church with us and my kids just love the finger puppets. 
I found the sweet little finger puppets at Wee Knit on Etsy. Definitely check her out. She's got lots of cute things.

Don't forget to check out the rest of our quiet book here.

Sharing the love at:
 Kojo Designs Friday Fun Finds 

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am in LOVE with Noah's Ark. I am totally stealing this one. ~Megan

iammommahearmeroar said...

Hey Katie! The beams were in the home when we bought it. Your quiet book ROCKS and congrats on the Ohdeedoh feature. I LOVE that site.

Cheri

Alison @ Educational Creations said...

This is awesome .. I just wish I was able to create like this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...