Thursday, October 7, 2010

Artwork Display

This is looooong overdue. My daughter has the tendency to tape her artwork (and there is plenty of that around here) all over the house: from the mantle, over her bed, on various kitchen cabinets, you name it. So I needed to create a place for her to display her work where she knows it will be seen and she can be proud.

This was so very simple to create. At Home Depot they have a section of particularly cut and finished wood. These were the perfect size (they have longer ones, if you're interested). Then I picked up the bulldog clips from Office Depot. These are the magnetic ones, which are perfect because they have a nice flat back to glue to the board. I used my handy Gorilla Glue to adhere them to the wood. Then I put picture hanging hardware on the back and voila! It was so easy and the little one is so proud.

1 comment:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Great idea Katie and thanks for sharing. That fits in your space perfectly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...