Monday, March 22, 2010

Quiet Book: G & H

G was just plain fun to create.


And just in time for us starting our real garden.


The little hinges I used are for scrapbooking, and they secure pretty tightly, so I don't think I have to worry about them much.I tethered the veggies since they are a bit small.




And now, all heartache aside, I am quite pleased with how H turned out as well.


The original had this hand on it, but it was much longer and had no cuff (the green sleeve that is now there.) I whipped it up, added the fun little faces, was so excited and directly to it to my test committee and she couldn't even get her hand into it at all. My heart sunk. So then I cut off the narrow-ist part of the bottom of the hand and added the wide cuff. Still no. So then I picked it out again and decided to sew the bottom of the cuff with elastic thread and voila! We have success. And she likes it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...