Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Bandwagon

Well, everyone else was doing it. So I thought, especially since it would benefit Haiti, that I would finally purchase Lil Blue Boo's Sienna Dress Pattern. Ashley apparently knows what she is doing because that pattern could not be any easier to follow. Goose will be getting a lot more of these dresses by spring. They make the perfect play dress. And I can't tell you how good it feels to really be tearing...or cutting... into my t-shirts that have been set aside for years to be turned in something.

So, here's the first of many to come, made from some of my favorite super soft American Eagle tee shirts from college.

I chose to taper the sleeves quite a bit and make them half sleeves, since it will still be cool here for a little while. I think I'll make her one with 3/4 length sleeves as well. But I definitely prefer the tapered look over the wide sleeve. And if you don't know how to do that, she gives you the instructions for it. No worries.

1 comment:

Magen said...

Cute blog :) So I'm on the bandwagon also. I just wanted to let you know that I used one of your pictures from the flicker photostream on my post for today. It's linked back to your blog!

http://www.maemaedaily.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...