Friday, December 11, 2009

Camera Strap Cover


Okay. I am in love. No, seriously. The camera strap cover tutorial over at Cluck Cluck Sew is easy a fabulous! Sorry for the lame-o pictures. As you can see, my super cool camera is IN the picture...and therefore unable to take pictures of itself...

I made this baby with a little Amy Butler and some sweet vintage fabric that I stole...I mean, was graciously given when I raided my mom's stash a year ago.

But as for the tutorial? Pretty sure it couldn't get easier than that. I did, however, add a step. I quilted it. Before I sewed the two straps together, I quilted three lines down the center of each strip. Everything else I followed. Her measurements were right on. These would make an EXCELLENT gift for the photographer (pro or not...) in your life. Seriously, people, this only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. Love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...