Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Pleated Schoolgirl Skirt


Oh man. I have had this one in my head for a looooooong time. So here it is. I bought this gray lightweight corduroy on clearance at a local fabric shop a few years ago. I've used pieces of it for projects here and there, but I knew it would make a darling jumper for my girl. Well, she grew too big and I no longer enough for a jumper. Hence the skirt. This pattern is a work in progress, but it is something that I will perfect and share. Just give me a little time.


Oh. Forgot to tell you . We're moving! Therefore. I may need a little patience. Moving across the ocean is a little crazy. Okay...really crazy. So. Much. To. Do.

But, for your viewing pleasure:

The Pleated Schoolgirl Skirt (perfect for jumping...apparently)


Wanna make one of those darling fabric flowers? Check out the tute on one of my FAVE blogs: V & Co.

Oh, and does anyone out there know anything about creating a digital pattern and then making it into a PDF file? Just asking...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, sometimes I wish I had a girl. I love all the stuff you make . . . so much that I gave you a blog award. Visit my blog to pick it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...